- Stainless Steel Santoku Knife Blade-It is made of high quality stainless steel that will retain its functionality for a long time. This chef's knife is suitable for cutting bread, vegetables, fillets or meat.
- Multifunctional Kitchen Knife - The Santoku Knife is classified and designed as a multipurpose knife for professional use. It cuts, dices, cuts, cuts and cuts meat from bones as well. It comes with an HRC (Rockwell Hardness Scale) of 56-58. It really is the all-round chef's knife.
- Ergonomic Pakka Handle - kitchen knife to make it more professional and to minimize fatigue, numbness or pain after it has been held continuously for a long time, the handle of the knife is made of Pakka. The ergonomic shape enables the right balance between handle and thin blade and ensures freedom of movement.
- Ultra-Sharp Edge Sharpness is key to achieving the best cuts. This can be seen in the knife blade, which is quite sharp and stays that way even after difficult tasks like cutting tough meat or removing meat from bones. The sharpness is further increased through the use of the latest German technology
- Corrosion and Tarnishing Protection Blade - In addition to carbon, 16 to 18% chromium is included in the metal composition of the blade. This gives it a shiny finish that won't fade or tarnish even after prolonged use. After using the chef's knife, please clean it and put it in a dry place.
FREE SHIPPING ON WHEN ORDER AMOUNT OVER 39USD!
International orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an additional e-mail with shipment notification and tracking information.
Most of the products are in stock in our overseas warehouses, so these products don't need to pay extra duties.However, due to the impact of covid-19, some goods need to be shipped from US and CHINA the delivery time is prolonged.The tariff, the specific tariff rate, please consult the local customs, We apologize for any inconvenience caused!
International customers are responsible for return shipping. We recommend shipping with insurance and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. We recommend obtaining a receipt for all shipments and keeping it for your records. If you have any questions or concerns about Return Shipping, please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most of the products are in stock in our overseas warehouses, so these products don't need to pay extra duties.However, due to the impact of covid-19, some goods need to be shipped from US and China the delivery time is prolonged.The tariff, the specific tariff rate, please consult the local customs, We apologize for any inconvenience caused!